Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm still here!

Haven't heard from me for a few weeks but I was very busy with my job and my boys..so I was very tired.
But I have a few things to share:
I won a contest on scrapfever with the lay out 'I am me'..I'm so proud to have won this contest and I won a faboleus prize!! Thanks Chantal!

I also visit a scrapconvention in Rijswijk yesterday with my mom. We had so much fun yesterday! We both shopped till we dropped!! We're both broke right now hihihi.. On the pictures you can see what I bought!
bye for now!

2 comments:

ScrapEnjoy said...

Wendy, je hebt leuke spulletjes gekocht, jij kan weer lekker even vooruit, succes ermee.

gr. Lilian

Anonymous said...

Oh, jij hebt heerlijk geshopt zeg, ik ben zeer benieuwd wt je er allemaal weer voor moois mee gaat maken!

Marjolijn.